Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Make it Monday - July Paper Pumpkin - Hooray for Birthdays - 27.7.2026



We had a look at the July Paper Pumpkin kit - Hooray for Birthdays!
As this was my first video back from being away for a month, the creative juices had not kicked back in as yet!
I'll also showed you a few of the little souvenirs I bought for our little grandchildren, during the video. Link here https://www.youtube.com/live/lHd3z9ICSn8?si=MrM_SkQVW0bv_4ta

Thank you for watching my videos whilst I was away and that all the prerecording was worthwhile. 
Thank you too for your online orders whilst I was away, very much appreciated. 

Denise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - Moonlit Flora DSP - 5.8.2026

Today's Card and a Cuppa we we used a sketch design to create a lovely card using one of our beautiful pack of papers that is on sale - ...