Wednesday 8 May 2024

Doggone Friendly - Upright “Z” Fold card


I needed a special birthday card for our sweet little Rosie who celebrated her birthday on Monday. 
I made an Upright “z” Fold card using the Doggone Friendly stamp set, Deckled Circle dies and Latte Love DSP. 
I stamped the doggy image and cut it out with the Deckled circle dies then fussy cut around some of the dogs and layered it on another white Deckled circle die to give white space above the doggies. I stamped a sentiment and then attached that piece to an Early Espresso Deckled circle. 
I attached the Latte Love DSP to the card base and then stamped the paw image from the “ By your Side” kit and attached the 2 Deckled circles together and attached it to the card base with a dimensional. 
I coloured the doggies with the skin coloured blends and then attached the bottom half of the circle to the card base. 
I added some “Blooming Pearls” to finish off the card. 

Measurements:
Card base: 10.5cm x 29.7cm Early Espresso
Scored at 7.4cm and 14.8cm
DSP: 6.9cm x 10cm x2 pieces and 14.3cm x 10cm x 1 piece
Basic White card stock for Deckled circles
Early Espresso card stock for Deckled circles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 x 6 DSP One Sheet Wonder

Have you lost your mojo? Don’t know what to create?   Grab yourself a 6”x6” DSP One Sheet Wonder template and start making.  I used the Thou...