Wednesday 29 May 2024

Trucking Along and Meandering Meadow Card



Using 2 "Online Exclusive" products to create my card for last week's "Card and a Cuppa" Facebook Live.  Sometimes we get so caught up with all the new products in a new catalogue that we forget what's already on our shelves.  

I cut a the window out of a piece of Basic White Card stock and then embossed that piece of card stock with the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder.
I placed a piece of the beautiful "Meandering Meadow" designer series paper behind the window on a piece of Blueberry Bushell card stock.  
I stamped and punched the little truck image and the flowers to go in the back and attached it to the card front using dimensionals.  
I stamped the sentiment and also attached it with dimensionals.
I forgot to add the embellishments in my video so did that after.  
Link here to my Facebook Live video https://youtu.be/_J5nAjrGziI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...