Wednesday 29 May 2024

Stippled Roses Vintage Look




For my "Make it Monday" this week we made a Vintage or Shabby Chic card using the Stippled Roses stamp set and dies.  I also used the new Eyelet embossing folder.

I embossed a piece of Basic Beige card stock (new) using the Eyelet embossing folder and then flicked some ink from my Pecan Pie Stampin' Blend onto the card stock. I daubered some Pecan Pie ink around the edges and attatched it to a panel of Pecan Pie card stock which I then "scruffed" up the edges.

I stamped the large and small rose images onto a piece of Basic Beige card stock using Pecan Pie ink. I cut the images out with the coordinating dies.
Using daubers and Bubble Gum ink, Lost Lagoon ink and Pecan Pie ink I coloured the images carefully and daubered around the edges.  I also cut 2 of the detailed leaf die and daubered them with Pecan Pie ink.  

I attached the rose images to my card front using dimensionals and popped the detailed leaf dies underneath using a glue dot to adhere them to the card front.  I wrapped some ribbon from the Meandering Meadow suite around the card front and made a bow.  I then attached the card front to the card Basic Beige card base.  

I finished the card with a sentiment from the Stippled Roses stamp set and some Blooming Pearls. 

Link here to my YouTube video https://youtu.be/UZhCgIpyU-A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...