Monday 20 June 2022

Make it Monday - Pocket Fold Card





My “Make it Monday” video tutorial was making a Pocket fold card.
My reason behind trying this style of card out is for my daughter’s wedding invitations for her wedding next March.
Sunflowers seem to be going to be a bit of a theme as she loves them, so in comes “Celebrate Sunflowers” bundle and “Perfectly Pencilled” DSP.
It needs some refining but she thinks it looks great, so we will work on the refining as we go.
My first attempt I used the beautiful Texture Chic suite of products.
Link below to my YouTube tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggone Friendly - Upright “Z” Fold card

I needed a special birthday card for our sweet little Rosie who celebrated her birthday on Monday.  I made an Upright “z” Fold card using th...