Friday 17 June 2022

Abigail Rose Suite - Card and a Cuppa





My Facebook Live this morning was using the beautiful Abigail Rose suite of products. 
I used the Cottage dies to die cut the Early Espresso card stock and then embossed it with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.
Tthe Abigail Rose DSP went underneath the die cut card stock.
I coloured the flowers in with Stampin' Blends Lt/Dk Petal Pink and leaves in Lt Old Olive.
I placed the Early Espresso card on dimentionals and layered it over the DSP to give it a 3D look.  
I used the "Go to Greetings" stamp set for the sentiment with Early Espresso Ink and the Treasured Label punch.   
I finished off the card with some Champagne Rhinestones. 
Link below to my FB live 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...