Wednesday 22 June 2022

Hippest Hippos Bundle - SAB freebie






The Hippest Hippos is a stamp set and die bundle available from the beginning of July and August for Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order. 
I love the ballerina hippo, so perfect for me to make cards for my daughter's ballet students. 
The back ground paper "Rings of Love" DSP is also a Sale-a-bration product.
I've coloured the hippos using various Stampin' Blends, applied Wink of Stella pen to give them a shimmery shine and added the new Iridescent Pearls. 


This cheeky little hippo decided to go for a snorkel swim in the ocean, she doesn't realise how big a wave is looming behind her.  I've used the Waves of the Ocean stamp set together with the Hippest Hippos bundle.  I used blending brushes to create the sky and and the colour of the wave.

If you'd like to receive a new July - December Mini Catalogue and a sale-a-bration brochure, please let me know and I will get one to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

6 x 6 DSP One Sheet Wonder

Have you lost your mojo? Don’t know what to create?   Grab yourself a 6”x6” DSP One Sheet Wonder template and start making.  I used the Thou...