Sunday 3 November 2013

Need for Speed Easel Card


My boss celebrated his birthday this weekend.
I made this card for my work colleague and I to give him.
His boyhood dream was to be a fighter pilot when he grew up.
A fighter jet is his screensaver on his laptop.
I don't work for a fighter pilot!
He is a doctor/cardiologist.
He didn't pass the eye test to be a fighter pilot, he had to have perfect vision. :(
When I heard he had a special birthday coming up I knew exactly the stamp set to use.
He goes flying whenever he gets the chance and has been up in fighter jets!
I've used all SU products;
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Night of Navy (R) and Whisper White.
Stamp sets: Need for Speed (R), Bring on the Cake.
inks: Basic Black, Pool Party, Night of Navy.
Accessories: Window Framelits, Perfect Polkadot EF, Square lattice EF, Scallop circle punch, sponges, Jnr alphabet sizzlit dies (R), blender pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...