Sunday 30 October 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 5

This week's card is a Fancy Fold - Side Step Card. It is one I made last year but I thought I'd share it again as I haven't had a chance to make a new card this week with preparations for a class and the extravaganza taking up most of my week. Once again the design is from Splitcoaststampers.

Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White.Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Many Merry Messages.Inks: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Real Red.Accessories: Scallop Lace border punch, ornament punch, red rhinestones (non SU).

If there is any stock that you need to make your Christmas cards, please contact me and I can have your order shipped directly to you. Stampin' Up's shipment time is really quick, so let me know if you'd like to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...