Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Make it Monday - Expanding Concertina Card - 17.8.2026





Today we made a real WOW fun fold card called the  "Expanding Concertina Card".
I showcased some new products that are coming on the 1st September in the Sept - Dec catalogue. 
Mosaic Tiled Suite is a beautiful suite collection, I think the square dies are the hero of this new beautiful suite.  I added some butterflies from the Fern & Flora bundle. 
This particular fold can be made with any products and papers and each time you get a completely different look.
If you’d like to see how this card comes together, here’s the link to my YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/live/1oLHqw3DuFk?si=BB1KEWqWY0ZLI4bt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Expanding Concertina Card - 17.8.2026

Today we made a real WOW fun fold card called the  "Expanding Concertina Card". I showcased some new products that are coming on t...