Tuesday 27 August 2024

Make it Monday - Greatest Adventure Stamp set - 12/8/2024


The Greatest Adventure stamp set is in the Online Exclusive section in my SU online store. I had initially overlooked this set but then I saw it again and all I could think was Polar Express!  So I got the set and teamed it with the Winter Meadow DSP from the Annual Catty. 
I used the Deckled Rectangle dies to create a window and a frame, I also used the Fern embossing folder to give the frame some texture. I stamped and fussy cut the train out and tucked it inside the frame to give the effect that the train is bursting out of the card. 
I stamped a retired Christmas sentiment onto a banner to complete the card. 
Link here to my YouTube video https://youtu.be/GMLarh18EBo?si=CsZDXmUj5tWsVO70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...