Tuesday 27 August 2024

Card and a Cuppa - Thoughtful Journey DSP and Trucking Along bundle - 14/8/2024


This Card and a Cuppa was to show how you can used products that you already have to create a Christmas card. 
I chose a piece of the Thoughtful Journey DSP that worked well with my little truck. 
I stamped the truck using Black Memento ink and Misty Moonlight to fill in the colour of the truck. I punched the truck out using the truck build a punch. I stamped the gifts and filled in the colour with Petunia Pop and fussy cut them out. I then attached both to my card front using Dimentionals. 
I stamped a sentiment and die cut it out with a new bundle coming in the Holiday Mini catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...