Wednesday 24 July 2024

Make it Monday - z Fold Window card or Peekaboo card - 15.7.2024




I do love my fun fold cards. This one is a “Z” fold window card. 
I’ve used the Season of Green and Gold Specialty DSP, Spotlight on Nature dies, Stylish Shape dies, Trucking Along stamp set, So Very Merry stamp set and the 2 3/8” circle punch. It’s a great fold and super easy. I love how the angel sits inside the window. This specialty paper is really lovely with the gold foil through it. If you’d like to see how I made this fold, here is the link to my YouTube video https://youtu.be/KMsya6oK1Tc?si=0D2Vetyu6J3qP6mJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...