Wednesday 24 July 2024

Card and a Cuppa - Gone Fishing - 10.7.2024


Making masculine cards can always be a challenge. The Gone Fishing stamp set and dies are a great set for the fisherman in your life. I also used the Country Woods DSP from the Annual catalogue. I did a little bit of paper tearing, with my Early Espresso marker I drew a line across the paper to hang on the fishing lures on. This set is a 2 step stamp set, so you stamp the outline of the lure and then stamp the colour, so your lures can be any colour you want. If you’d like to see how I made this card here is the link to my video https://youtu.be/XT8822QDeHk?si=Ag1L1vSUOOpYnXSs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...