Wednesday 29 May 2024

Accordian Step Fold Card - Thoughtful Journey Suite.




My "Make it Monday" YouTube video on 20th May we made a fantastic fun fold card called the Accordian Step Fold card. I saw the fold/design on Created the Ottaway's channel and had to give it a try. I used the Thoughtful Journey 6x6 DSP, Thoughtful Journey Specialty paper, Spotlight on Nature stamp set, Unbounded Love bundle and Blooming Pearls to create a beautiful fun fold card.
In my video you will see that I made a couple of other cards using this same design.
Link to my YouTube video is here https://youtu.be/RJe15yuy3P8

Measurements are below:
Card base: 6” x 10” Card layers: 3 7/8” x 3 7/8” - 2 pieces and 1 7/8” x 1 7/8” - 7 pieces DSP layers: 3 3/4”x 3 3/4” - 2 pieces and 1 3/4” x 1 3/4” - 7 pieces. Back panel: 3 7/8”x 3 7/8” - 1 piece and 3 3/4” x 3 3/4” - 1 piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...