Monday 1 April 2024

Make it Monday - Corner Closure Card - Magnolia Mood bundle



The Online Exclusives are found in the online store via the “Shop Products” tab in my online store www.denisemaccabe.stampinup.net
That’s where you’ll find the Magnolia Mood bundle. 
This is a Corner Closure card. It can be made Portrait or Landscape. 
I coloured the magnolia with our water colour pencils. 
I embossed the layering white cardstock using the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder. 
To finish off the card I added some Melon Mambo Glossy dots and a silver/white sheer ribbon bow. 
Here is the link to my YouTube video https://youtu.be/yHgYtWkSDVA?si=EomwiHb-vFoxkuFI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggone Friendly - Upright “Z” Fold card

I needed a special birthday card for our sweet little Rosie who celebrated her birthday on Monday.  I made an Upright “z” Fold card using th...