Friday 15 October 2021

Facebook Live - Card and a Cuppa - Soft Pastels











These are the cards we made in my Facebook Live this morning.  
Using the Soft Pastels we rubbed them over the embossed background piece of cardstock.
The first card we painted the "Painted Poppies" with the Poppy Parade pastel and Wink of Stella pen, creating our own shimmer paint. 
The second card I put together after the live using the embossed background piece. 
I coloured these poppies with the Stampin' Blends Poppy Parade light and dark.  
I added sentiments to both cards from my Many Messages and Many Happenings sentiment box. 
Link below to the facebook live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggone Friendly - Upright “Z” Fold card

I needed a special birthday card for our sweet little Rosie who celebrated her birthday on Monday.  I made an Upright “z” Fold card using th...