Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bubble Wrap Technique - Papillon Potpourri

 
This is my last sample of playing with the Bubble Wrap technique. With this card I inked the bubble wrap up with versa mark ink, applied the bubble wrap to the cardstock and patted gently. I then applied clear embossing powder and heat embossed it. Next I sponged Pear Pizzazz over the embossed bubbles to give the card the emboss resist affect. I then stamped a few smaller butterflies in Perfect Plum and punched out larger butterflies which I'd stamped using the baby wipe technique.
All products SU:
Cardstock: Temptimg Turquoise, Whisper White.
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri.
Inks: Versa Mark, Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Whisper White satin ribbon, Butterfly, Oval and Scallop oval punches, Sponge, Bubble wrap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...