Friday 7 September 2012

Memorable Moments

"Memorable Moments" is another new stamp set in the new catalogue.
I've used Island Indigo as the card base.
I've embossed the Whisper White card stock with the Perfect Polka Dot EF
then using a sponging block I've just rubbed some Island Indigo ink 
over the polka dots.
I glued some new "Summer Smooches" DSP to some white cardstock
and cut out using the Framelits.
I have stamped the images in Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade and 
cut out using the Framelits again.
Adhered to the polka dot card and used dimentions for the
stamped image.

All products Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...