Saturday 14 July 2012

Mum's 80th Birthday Card


My Mum's 80th birthday is coming up.
I don't really need an excuse to make a special card but this is a good reason.
I CASEd this card from "Stamping with Kris" (link on my sidebar) 
but changed it round a little by enlarging the card and using the Framelits.
I'm really happy with how this "Z" fold card turned out.

I've used all SU products:
Cardstock: Confetti White, Early Espresso, Perfect Plum.
Ink: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive.
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, 
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits, Tulips EF, Perfect Polka Dot EF, 
Junior Timeless Type Alphabet die, rhinestone brads, 
sponges, dimentionals, 2way glue stick, dazzling diamonds.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an amazing card, so pretty. Love all the folds and embossing, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Lavender Fun Fold PDFTutorials

I’m now selling PDF tutorials from my Fun Fold classes.  You will get 3 PDF tutorials plus YouTube video links to 3 fun fold cards for just ...