Monday 23 April 2012

Artistic Etchings - Published in CSP Magazine


I got a lovely surprise when I received my CSP Magazine in the mail last week.
One of my cards had been published in the "Readers Gallery" section.
I sent the card in to the magazine so long ago I had forgoten about it.

I used all SU products.
Stamp sets: Artistic Etchings, Oval All.
Cardstock: River Rock, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
and Presto DSP (from a Mini Catalogue last year).

Accessories: Large Oval punch, Antique Brads.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on this card, it is very elegant and also, Because you inspire me I have sent you a Liebster Blog award! You can pop over to my blog to accept it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...