Monday 3 January 2011

Vellum Overlay Cards

Below are some cards I have made using the Vellum Overlay technique.
This design was orginally CASEd from Ngaire Anderson, then I CASEd the idea from Marelle Taylor.
Each card has a vellum overlay, which gives a lovely soft effect.
The stamp sets used are Because I Care - hostess set, Well Scripted, Just Belive and Short & Sweet.








Materials (all Stampin' Up!)

card: Elegant Eggplant, watercolour paper, vellum

ink: Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Markers

other: 1 3/4" oval punch, 2" oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Trim punch, Eyelet border punch, 5/8" white organza ribbon, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. These cards are stunning, i haven't made anything for weeks but these are inspiring me and i love the look of your blog, love it, you will have to help me work on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Lavender Fun Fold PDFTutorials

I’m now selling PDF tutorials from my Fun Fold classes.  You will get 3 PDF tutorials plus YouTube video links to 3 fun fold cards for just ...