Wednesday 5 May 2010

Olivia's Thank You Card

My daughter, Olivia, went on her Year 7 camp the first week back at school this term. They went to "Outdoor Education Experience" at Morriset and had a great time. They got to do all kinds of team building activities, Leap of Faith, Survivor, Canoeing, Crawling through mud!!! (yucko), she enjoyed it. When she got home she came downstairs with this card she had made. She told me she was giving it to the teachers for taking Year 7 on camp and giving up their time so they could have a great time. The flower was heat embossed with white embossing powder then coloured with inks using an aqua painter. Olivia made quite of few of these roses in the holidays and they all turned out beautiful. I on the otherhand made only a few as I was wanting perfection each time and not happy with my results. I will have to borrow from her stash when she's at school!!!!!!
Stamp sets used: Fifth Avenue Floral, Life's Definitions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...