Thursday 18 July 2013

21st Birthday card and Album

I've made this "Spring" card for my little "surrogate" daughter!
Abbie and I worked together in my last job for just over 2 years.
The poor thing is feeling a little old - turning 21 :(

 The card lays flat in an envelope and when you take it out it 
"springs" up and stays standing up.

I also made Abbie this wooden album.

Abbie will be enjoying her 21st in America with some girlfriends,
seeing the sights of LA, San Fran and Vegas.
I think there will be some big partying going on
and it's probably best I don't find out all the details.
Happy Birthday little Abs, hope you have an awesome time
on your birthday holiday.

Stampin' Up Products used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and
Morning Mocha DSP (retired).
Stamp sets: Flowering Flourishes, Apothecary Art. 
Inks: Basic Black, Versamark.
Accessories: Many SU ribbons, Flower Trim (retired),
Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits (retired).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...