Saturday 18 February 2012

Fifth Avenue Floral


Fifth Avenue Floral is a stamp set that Narelle gave me last year for my birthday. I've finally found time to use it. It is a beautiful stamp set, so femine and "floral". The card above I used the leaves from the "builder-bird-punch", Elegant Bouquet EF. I masked 2 lilies, cut them and raised them with dimentionals, I stamped 2 other lilies, cut them out and attached them straight on to the cardstock. A little bit of "dazzling diamonds" on the stamen.

The card above I've used the "Manhattan Flower" EF and "Little Leaves" sizzlit die through the Big Shot. I then stamped the rose image on watercolour paper with versamark ink and heat embossed the image with white EP. I coloured the rose with an aqua painter using "More Mustard", "Regal Rose, "Rose Red" inks.


This next card I also heat embossed and watercoloured the rose image. Using the "Perfect Polka Dot" EF, "Beautiful Wings" embosslit die, "Little Leaves" Sizzlit die through the Big Shot. 1/2" Scallop Dotty ribbon in Melon Mambo.



This card I have simply stamped the rose image and cut it out. I then stamped the lily and other flower image randomly on the background white cardstock. I have run a strip of "Baja Breeze" through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice EF.


This final card I've just samped the 3 floral images onto the white cardstock, popped a little bit of "Dazzling Diamonds" on the stamen of the lilies and the centre of the circular floral image. 1/2" Scallop Dotty ribbon in Elegant Eggplant and the lovely White organza ribbon.

Truely a lovely stamp set to play with and so easy to produce some stunning cards.


1 comment:

  1. I love the options that you have shown with this stamp set. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...