Wednesday 18 January 2012

"Your are Loved" - Stamping on Candles

"You are Loved" is a stamp set in the new Summer Mini Catalogue. I CASEd the above card from Belinda Hennesey but changed a few things. The heart has been coloured with SU markers. I've used some felt flowers that are now retired. Love the way this card came together.

I've used the same stamp set and stamped on this candle. Stamping on candles is a really "cool" technique. I will run a class in the next few months to show you how to do this.
The candle and card are an engagement gift for a friend at work. Jodie is a beautiful person and derserves all the happiness. I hope she likes her card and gift.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. What a beautiful card and candle. I love the delicate, romantic feel they have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...