Friday 30 December 2011

Male Cards

"Trendy Trees", a retirement card that Mark gave to a work colleague.

Not SU product but a card most suited to the person who received it. Andy, one of my work colleagues, drives the patient transport bus and picks up elderly patients and brings them into their medical appointments. His job is challenging some of the time but Andy really is a "top bloke".

"Lovely as a Tree" and some retired DSP. Just a nice masculine card.

"Lovely as a Tree" bleached technique. A "thank you" card for Matthew's English tutor who assisted Matthew to obtain the HSC results that he was wanting to achieve.

"Trendy Trees", retired DSP and "Well Scripted" stamp set. This was my Dad's birthday card back in November. Trendy Trees is a set I don't use that much so I thought I'd ink it up for my Dad's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...