Thursday 15 December 2011

Hotrod Card

Matt's Year 12 Formal was such a fantastic night. Mark arranged for him to go to the formal in a mates Hotrod. Friends went in stretch hummers, limos, a couple of vintage cars, the Ourimbah RSL Courtesy Bus was also used by some of Matt's mates! Matt was very happy with his Hotrod as you can tell by his face.




To thank Mark's friends, Steve and Julie, I made this card using "Loads of Love" stamp set. I covered the little Ute with Crystal Effects to give it a glossy shine but you can't see this in the photo. Matt had a great night, memories made, fun had and lots of photos to look back on. Mark and I really enjoyed the evening as well. I will post a few more photos in the next post.

(I apologise for the lack of blogging lately. Life has been a bit crazy, with so many different things going on. I hope to be back updating my blog more frequently now.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a super cool car and card. I love how well the card matches the car. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...