Sunday 7 August 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes & Fox & Friends - 18th




"Crazy for Cupcakes" is a set that is being carried over to the new catalogue. I don't own it, yet!! I stamped some images off from my sister who owns it. I was asked to make an 18th birthday card by a work colleague. Her request was something with "foxes and wolves, she's not a girly girl!" OMG!! I thought where do I start with that one. Funnily enough I came up with Crazy for Cupcakes!! not sure why but I thought every girl likes cupcakes whether they're girly or not!! After rethinking this plan I decided the only fox stamp I could come up with was from "Fox & Friends" so I also made an easel card. It will be interesting to see which one my work colleague chooses.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...