Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mark's Birthday Card - Motorcycle







This was the card I made for Mark's birthday. It is a copy from a swap at convention. I can't give credit to the demo as I don't know who it was that created it. A lot of the swaps go up on display boards for us all to look at and take photos of and of course the names are on the backs of the cards.






I used the "Woodgrain" background stamp (retired), lattice embossing folder which I dry embossed with the Soft Suede ink and brayer before placing cardstock in the folder and running it through the Big Shot. I stamped the motorcycle image in versamark and black ink then clear embossed it with the heat gun. I then coloured the bike with an aqua painter and Soft Suede ink. The finishing touches of a jumbo eyelet and small eyelet on the tag and the black stitching line. This wasn't done with my sewing machine, just with a black marker pen. The inside was just stamped and restamped without reinking the image.


Mark loved the card!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing card, lots of detail and great colours. I don't have the bike stamp but it looks great on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great looking male card Denise. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...