Sunday 17 April 2011

"BIL" birthday Card

OK, we all seem to have troubles with "male" cards. This is one I have made for my "BIL" in Canberra. The bicycle is not SU and when using other stamps in my stash, I realise why I love SU products so much, as "they just work", anyways I worked with this bicycle as it is the only one I have. My "BIL" does a lot of cycling - last weekend he rode Bathurst to Blaney!!! Why anyone would do that is beyond me but my boss also did the same ride......go figure. I got the pocket card idea off my friend Felicity's blog. I'm thinking I will put some money in the pocket and this way he can afford petrol! Perhaps that's why he cycles so much!!!


Stamps: "Lovely as a Tree" and "Sense of Time" and "So Happy for You"(SAB) stamp sets to create my own background.Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, River Rock. Inks: Versa Mark, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede. Accessories: Clear embossing powder, heat tool.


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this card for real!!!!! Think i might have to use the ideas here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, glad to be of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a nutter!!!! Your only hope is to start riding a bike more. Signed "BIL"

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...