Sunday 6 February 2011

Just Believe - Presto Papers



I had a "Mini Catalogue" night last Friday night and we played with the new "Presto Papers".

We sponged daubered the presto papers with "Perfect Plum" to bring out the pattern, the dauber still had a little bit of shimmer paint on it so we got a little bit of a shimmer effect as a bonus. Another way we could have added some shimmer was with the new "Smooch Spritz" in the Mini Catalogue. The first card I used some Crystal Effects to give the card some dimention on the flowers and thought maybe some raindrops. I think it actually made the card look like it had a break out of pimples!!!! So I made a second card without the Crystal Effects. Much better I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...