Wednesday 24 July 2024

Make it Monday - Double Stack Display card - 22.7.2024



This fun fold card is a real show stopper. The design is from @suestampfield, a USA demonstrator who designs the most fantastic fun fold cards. 
On my card I used the Unbounded Beauty DSP, Spotlight on Nature bundle, Stylish Shape dies and the retired Go to Greetings stamp set. 
I coloured the stamped images with Stampin’ blends and added some Wink of Stella pen to the flowers and the butterfly. I used the new in colour Petunia Pop as the base colour for this card as it matched the papers so well.  I coloured the flower with a Pretty in Pink and Lemon Lime Twist, the butterfly with Pretty in Pink and Lemon Lolly and the leaf spray in Lemon Lime Twist. Link here to my YouTube video https://youtu.be/U0aCjjRbbps?si=ctxY2DfH5GzJbOIa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...