Wednesday 20 March 2024

Make it Monday - Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder




The Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder is another new Online Exclusive product.
There is a whole Zinnia Suite collection of Designer Series Paper, Stamp set and dies and embellishments along with the embossing folder.
I chose just to get the embossing folder.
I used the embossing folder with Versamark ink and Gold embossing powder. 
I heated the embossing powder and then using Stampin' Blends to colour the flowers in.
I added some ribbon, a stylish shape die and sentiment from "Go to Greetings" 
to finish off the card. 
Link here to my YouTube "Make it Monday" video https://youtu.be/DKW_9Nohrow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...