Monday 16 October 2023

Vintage Santa on Crumb Cake.


I took part in a team challenge recently where we weren’t allowed to stamp on Basic White or Very Vanilla card stock. 
Crumb Cake is always a good substitute. I stamped the image from “Father Christmas” (R). I then used White Craft ink and a blender pen to colour Santa’s white fluffy bits on his coat and his beard and moustache.  Then using Stampin’ Up!s water colour pencils and a blender pen I coloured his coat in red and th tree he’s holding in green. I blended some Crumb Cake ink around the edges and added some Rustic Metallic dots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...