Tuesday 24 October 2023

Perched in a Tree.


I pulled out the Perched in a Tree stamp set and Aspen Tree dies and with some help and inspiration from Pinterest I created these cards. 
The card on the left I placed a piece of the O Holy Night DSP as the background. I ran the Aspen Tree die cut card through the Timeworn Type 3D EF.
I stamped the branch and the bird and coloured them with the Stampin’ Blends. I stamped a sentiment on to a die cut piece of card and embellished with some gold trim and metallic enamel dots. 
The card on the right I stamped the splatter stamp in Versamark ink and heat embossed white embossing powder on the background card stock. I stamped and coloured the bird and heat embossed the sentiment. I used the bough punch and cut some fine shimmer paper and embellished with the metallic enamel dots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...