Saturday 9 July 2022

Card and a Cuppa - Textured Chic Suite



For my "Card and a Cuppa" Facebook live on Friday I played with the beautiful "Textured Chic" suite of products from the Annual Catalogue. 
The specialty DSP in this suite is gorgeous with a gold foil throughout the papers.  The dies are really interesting especially the background one I've used in both of the above cards.
One card I used the seashells from the stamp set and the other I stamped the flowers.  There are also leaves and snowflakes in this stamp set and dies.  
The strips of DSP are a great way to show off the different papers in the pack.  

Link below to my Facebook live video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

6 x 6 DSP One Sheet Wonder

Have you lost your mojo? Don’t know what to create?   Grab yourself a 6”x6” DSP One Sheet Wonder template and start making.  I used the Thou...