Friday 10 June 2022

Make it Monday - Six Sided Pinwheel card






My "Make it Monday" this week was a 6 sided Pinwheel card.
The tutorial was on Splitcoaststampers.
For my prototype I used the beautiful "Hues of Happiness" DSP 
and for my video tutorial I used the "Sunprints" DSP.

The card base is 5"x 4 1/4"
on the 5"side score @ 3/4", 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 3", 3 3/4, and 4 1/2".
Pinwheel panels you will need six pieces of card stock 4 1/4"xx 2 3/8".
DSP panels you will need a total of six pieces
Five 4"x 2 3/8" and one piece of white card stock 4"x 2 1/8".
Additional DSP panels you will need six pieces 4"x 1 3/8". 

Link below to my Youtube tutorial 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...