Tuesday 29 December 2020

Special Christmas Cards


I can share these slimline cards now. Made for my adult kids, Matt and Livy for Xmas using retired stamp sets “Beachy Little Christmas” and “So Santa” worked perfectly w I can share these slimline cards now. Made for Matt and Livy for Xmas using retired stamp sets “Beachy Little Christmas” and “So Santa” worked perfectly with some Christmas gifts 🎁. 
We gave Livy a surfboard and gave both of them vouchers for kayaking/standup paddle boarding. 
I coloured the images using the Stampin’ Up blends and blended the sky and sand using the new blending brushes.  I also added a touch of Wink of Stella to the lights on the palm tree and the decorations on the Christmas tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card and a Cuppa - A Little Bit Festive Specialty DSP

Using the beautiful "A Little Bit Festive" specialty DSP to create 2 super simple cards. Add a little bit of embossed card stock, ...