Wednesday 11 December 2019

Emboss Resist with Pigment Sprinkles




I cased and got inspiration from “Stampin’ Downunder” for these cards.
I decided to use the Pigment Sprinkles instead of the reinkers. 
No 2 cards turn out the same. 
I used shimmery white Cardstock, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 
I then spritzed the Cardstock with water and tapped 2 colours of pigment sprinkles over Cardstock, spritzed again with water. 
Dried off Cardstock with the heat tool. 
I layered the embossed piece of Cardstock on to the 2 contrasting coloured pieces of Cardstock. 
I finished off the cards with a greeting layered onto shimmer silver card and some twine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...