Monday 24 September 2018

Black Ice Technique with Lovely as a Tree

 
I tried the Black Ice technique recently.
I inked up Lovely as a Tree as it hasn't seen ink for a while.
I found the technique tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers which was easy to follow.
The card on the left I used the Champagne foil and also the new Tin Tile embossing folder.
The card on the right I used the Silver Foil and the retired wood grain embossing folder.
 
This card I used the Gold foil and the Woodgrain 6x6 DSP paper stack.
I scruffed the edges on the Basic Black cardstock to add a little more texture.
I finished the card off with some retired Crumb Cake ribbon and a gold embossed greeting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 x 6 DSP One Sheet Wonder

Have you lost your mojo? Don’t know what to create?   Grab yourself a 6”x6” DSP One Sheet Wonder template and start making.  I used the Thou...