Sunday 15 September 2013

On Line Ordering


Although I will be away for 3 weeks, don't forget the "On-Line" ordering feature now available.
So whilst I'm away, if you need to place an order, 
click on the "SHOP NOW" button on the right hand side of my blog.  
My name should appear as your demonstrator but if it doesn't please add my name as the demonstrator that you're shopping with. 
So if there are products that you're wanting to order and can't wait for my return put in your 
on-line order.
You can place your order and earn hostess dollars and have your order shipped directly to your door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...