Tuesday 22 June 2010

Seaworthy - Male Cards


"Seaworthy" is a great stamp set for Male cards. It is on my wish list! My sister has this set and when we last got together I stamped off some boats so that I could play with them and construct some masculine cards. There is also a surfer and a quote by Oprah Winfrey in the set.
The first card the sailing boat has been stamped on vellum paper in Staz-On ink, secured with brads over some D/S paper.
The second card I cased from a swap at convention, I didn't actually get the swap it was displayed on the boards, sorry I don't know who to give credit to. This card would be a lot easier if I had the 2 square punches.

1 comment:

Make it Monday - Layers of Beauty bundle

Make it Monday today we created a beautiful card using this amazing bundle, which is coming 1st May.  It is a stamp, die and mask bundle.  T...