Saturday 17 October 2009

"Close to my Heart" Sids & Kids Fundraiser

We (my team of fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators, front row: Jacinda,Kristen, Erin, Nicole back row: me, Alex & Liz) held our "Close to my Heart" Sids and Kids Fundraiser last night. It was a huge success, I'm sure everyone who attended enjoyed themselves. There were auctions of many items including Stampin Up products which Stampin Up had generously donated. There were raffles, guessing competitions, lovely supper and coffee to be enjoyed. Erin and Jacinda talked about Sids and Kids and their tragic experience of stillbirth (2 very brave ladies). Official count not yet done but unofficially we raised over $3000 to be donated to Sids and Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...