Sunday 16 July 2017

Cable Knit EF Cards

I finally got to play with the Cable Knit EF today. I got inspiration from Pinterest but made them my own. My elderly Mum used to be an avid knitter all her life so I thought that one of these cards might be a suitable birthday card for her for her birthday this week.
Card stock: Base card A5 Thick Whisper White,14.8 x 10.5cm Fresh Fig.
Accessories: Big Shot, Cable Knit EF, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Basic Pearls, Doilie, Crimper (R), Word Window punch (R), Short & Sweet stamp set (R)
Card stock: A5 Blushing Bride, 14.8 x 10.5cm Sweet Sugarplum Accessories: Big Shot, Cable Knit EF, Basic Pearls, Doilie, Met Rimmed Pearls, Adhesive lace trim (R), 2 1/2" circle punch (R), Word Window punch (R), Short & Sweet stamp set (R).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...