Saturday 31 January 2015

Moving Out - Loads of Love

 
My baby girl (17yr old) moved out last weekend.
She's moved closer to her dance studio at St Leonards where she's in her
2nd year of full time classical ballet school.
She's sharing a unit with 2 other girls at the same dance studio.
Livy is now only 10 minutes walk and bus ride to the studio compared
to 1 1/2 hours commute that she did last year.
I'm already missing her.
I pulled out my very first stamp set I got in my starter kit - "Loads of Love" this set is now retired
along with the wheel of all the buildings (can't remember it's name.
There are just some sets I can't part with.
I've coloured the buildings and little truck with blendabilities.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...