Monday 9 December 2013

December Stamp-a-stack - Postponed

Last stamp-a-stack for the year and it's a MEGA Xmas Stamp-a-Stack.
We'll be making 12 cards, 4 of each design.
I've cased all 3 cards and changed them slightly to adapt them to my supplies. Sometimes you just need a layout/design and you're off and running.
The middle card was cased from Melissa Davies, the other 2 cards I'll have to look up my notes, so I'll post their names shortly.
Class is Saturday 14th December 2pm-4.30pm
Cost $30 (cash)
Email me if you'd like to come along. 
This class will now be held in January - Saturday 18th January at 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...