Sunday 5 May 2013

Mother's Day - Lever Card - Fancy Fold

 
 
 
If you follow my blog, you'll know I have a fetish for "Fancy Fold" cards.
After everything my Mum has been through in the last 4 months I wanted to make her a really special card.
I got the design from Splitcoast Stampers.
I'm really happy with the end result.
All products SU:
Card-stock: Natural White, Riding Hood Red.
Stampsets: Creative Elements, Field Flowers, Ocassional Greetings(R) , Simple Delights(R)
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits, Lacey Brocade EF, Twitterpated DSP, Pearls.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...