Wednesday 11 July 2012

More Framelits, Apothecary Art and Clearly for You

I've been playing so much with my Framelits.
You can make such simple cards and they look absolutely stunning.
The first card is using "Apothecary Art" stamp set, coloured with SU markers, some Twitterpated DSP on Blushing Bride cardstock.

The second card I've used "Cleary for You" and "Apothecary Art" stamp sets, Framelits, EF which fits perfectly on one of the Framelit sizes, some Morning Mocha DSP, Boho Blossum punch, Vintage brad and some pearls.  I add pearls to so many cards and projects, just love my pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...