Sunday 3 June 2012

2012 Convention - Canberra

Convention 2012 - Canberra
Just home from a very busy 3 days in Canberra at the 
South Pacific Stampin' Up Convention.
I spent the 3 days with Allira, my sister - Narelle's downline.
We had a great time attending the General Sessions, Break out classes and 
doing the Make and Takes.
The final night was the Banquet Dinner and Awards night.
Allira made me have a photo with Shelli - CEO of Stampin' Up!!!
The theme this year was "I am ....." you could insert a word. eg.
"inspired, motivated, challenged, ready.....etc, etc, etc"
Just at the moment I would say my word is "I am ....."exhausted"!"
Perhaps tomorrow it will be "I am ...."inspired"!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...